Inspired by the short armour piercing swords used by Samurai in feudal Japan, this blade shape replaces a curved belly for an angular edge transition that makes for a much stronger and prominent point. That durable tip and strong robust point make it good for piercing tough objects. While most modern uses of a Tanto do not carry over from the traditional use as an armour puncturing tool they can still be used to great effect on day to day tasks.
Limited Edition Tanto Black DLC 14C28N Jade G10 – Medium
Our latest limited-edition knife is here! The Limited Edition 14C28N Tanto is a must-have for any collection. It features a numbered black DLC-coated 14C28N blade, matching hardware, and a jade-coloured machined G10 handle. Supplied in a padded nylon zip case with an embossed HB logo
Specs & Features
- Light and Slim
- Deep pocket carry
- Fit ergonomically in the hand
- Handle slabs, choils and blade spines that contact the hands in use
- Black DLC Coated 14C28N Steel blade
- Black DLC Coated Fittings, including liner, pivot, screws and clips.
- Jade coloured machined G10 Handle
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Overall Length:||185mm||7.28 inches|
|Blade Length:||81mm||3.19 inches|
|Closed Length:||104mm||4.09 inches|
|Blade Thickness||0.3mm||0.12 inches|