One of the most common and popular blade shapes, the drop-point is characterized by a convex spine that curves down from the handle to the point. This creates an easily controlled point and a bigger belly for slicing. Drop points are great for general-purpose use and ideal for hunters. Overall, this blade style has been Honey Badger’s most popular, best-selling model.
Limited Edition Stonewashed Flipper D2 Large Full Blackout
The new limited edition full black Large D2 Flipper with Stonewashed blade with a Honey Badger embroidered padded pouch included.
Specs & Features
- D2 Stainless steel blade
- Handle color: Black with matching black back spacer.
- Reversible ambidextrous left hand or right hand pocket carry.
- True deep pocket carry clip
- No Finger Choil. Choil removed to yield longer usable blade length.
- Black Nylon Pouch with Honey Badger Logo Embroidered in Gold.
- Torx Tool included in Nylon Pouch
- Honey comb pattern for multi-directional grip.
- Light and Slim
- Resistant to slipping even if wet
- Fit ergonomically in the hand
- Handle slabs and blade spines that contact the hands in use
- Handle FRN (Fiber Reinforced Nylon)
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Overall Length:||208mm||8.2 inches|
|Blade Length:||92mm||3.63 inches|
|Closed Length:||117mm||4.6 inches|
|Blade Thickness||0.3mm||0.12 inches|