Inspired by the short armour piercing swords used by Samurai in feudal Japan, this blade shape replaces a curved belly for an angular edge transition that makes for a much stronger and prominent point. That durable tip and strong robust point make it good for piercing tough objects. While most modern uses of a Tanto do not carry over from the traditional use as an armour puncturing tool they can still be used to great effect on day to day tasks.
Tanto D2 – Medium
Honey Badger’s frictionless opening and closing action, facilitated by two opposing roller bearings containing a total of 18 ball bearings, very few knives ever achieve such an immaculate action, and makes using them a real pleasure.
Specs & Features
- Superbly designed to be tough.
- Honey comb pattern for multi-directional grip.
- Light and Slim• Resistant to slipping even if wet
- Fit ergonomically in the hand
- D2 Steel
- Handle FRN (Fibre Reinforced Nylon)
- Reversible pocket clip
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Overall Length:||185mm||7.28 inches|
|Blade Length:||81mm||3.19 inches|
|Closed Length:||104mm||4.09 inches|
|Blade Thickness||0.3mm||0.12 inches|