Inspired by the short armour piercing swords used by Samurai in feudal Japan, this blade shape replaces a curved belly for an angular edge transition that makes for a much stronger and more prominent point. That durable tip and strong robust point make it good for piercing tough objects. While most modern uses of a tanto do not carry over from the traditional use as an armour puncturing tool they can still be used to great effect on day-to-day tasks.
Tanto D2 Black DLC – Large
Now with a black DLC Coated D2 Blade.
Honey Badger’s frictionless opening and closing action, facilitated by two opposing roller bearings containing a total of 18 ball bearings, very few knives ever achieve such an immaculate action, and makes using them a real pleasure.
Specs & Features
- Honey comb pattern for multi-directional grip.
- Light and Slim
- Deep pocket carry
- Resistant to slipping even if wet
- Fit ergonomically in the hand
- Handle slabs, choils and blade spines that contact the hands in use
- Black DLC Coated D2 steel Blade
- Handle FRN (Fiber Reinforced Nylon)
- 10-Year Manufacturer Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Overall Length:||208mm||8.2 inches|
|Blade Length:||92mm||3.6 inches|
|Closed Length:||117mm||4.6 inches|
|Blade Thickness||0.3mm||0.12 inches|