Inspired by the short armour piercing swords used by Samurai in feudal Japan, this blade shape replaces a curved belly for an angular edge transition that makes for a much stronger and prominent point. That durable tip and strong robust point make it good for piercing tough objects. While most modern uses of a tanto do not carry over from the traditional use as an armour puncturing tool they can still be used to great effect on day to day tasks.
Limited Edition Tanto Black DLC D2 Jade G10 – Medium
Our very first G10 knife, this Limited Edition Tanto is certainly one for the collection, featuring a numbered Black DLC coated D2 blade with matching hardware (including liner, pivot, screws and Clips) as well as a Jade Coloured Machined G10 Handle, supplied in a padded Nylon Zip Case with Embossed HB Logo.
Limited to 400 pieces only for South Africa.
Specs & Features
- Light and Slim
- Deep pocket carry
- Fit ergonomically in the hand
- Handle slabs, choils and blade spines that contact the hands in use
- Black DLC Coated D2 Steel blade
- Black DLC Coated Fittings, including liner, pivot, screws and clips.
- Jade coloured machined G10 Handle
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Overall Length:||185mm||7.28 inches|
|Blade Length:||81mm||3.19 inches|
|Closed Length:||104mm||4.09 inches|
|Blade Thickness||0.3mm||0.12 inches|