2024 HONEY BADGER KNIVES CALENDAR
Contest Terms & Conditions
Honey Badger Knives 2024 Photo Contest Official Rules
Contest Period: The Honey Badger Knives 2024 Photo Contest begins on September 25, 2023, and ends at 23:59 on October 31, 2023.
Eligibility: This contest is open to both amateur and professional photographers who are 18 years of age or older.
- We are seeking high-quality images with the primary subject being your Honey Badger.
- Photographs must be submitted electronically through the Official Honey Badger Knives website at www.honeybadgerknives.co.za. Submissions via email or social channels will be disqualified and not considered for the contest.
Minimum Image Size Requirements:
- Total Pixels: 3300 (Length) x 2250 (Height)
- Photograph Size: 11’’ x 8.5”
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Orientation: Landscape
- Maximum File Size: 25MB
- The Honey Badger Knives team will select the top 20 entries that meet our guidelines.
- From the final 20 photographs, the management team will choose one photograph as the winner for the 2023 Honey Badger Knives calendar cover.
- The remaining 19 photographs will be featured in an online gallery open for public voting for 6 days.
Notification of Winners: Honey Badger Knives will notify the winners using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Failure to respond to the notification within five business days may result in disqualification.
- Cover Image: 1 x medium 14C28N Flipper with a Black DLC-coated blade and a G10 Handle Set (in Dark Green or Electric Blue), along with a copy of our 2024 Calendar.
- 12 x Calendar Month Winners: 1 x medium Tanto 8Cr13MoV (green) and a copy of our 2024 Calendar.
(Note: Some items listed above may be prohibited in certain countries. Entry is void where prohibited.)
Conditions of Entry: By submitting your photograph, you grant Honey Badger Knives worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable rights and licenses to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known. These rights are granted for the purpose of promoting the competition, showcasing the image, and honouring the photographer, either for editorial or educational use. The photographer will be credited wherever the image is used.
By entering this contest, each contestant agrees to abide by these rules.